Move over, moving companies. Storage Valet offers a better alternative.
Storage Valet’s simplified approach
Whether you’re moving across town or across the country, moving can be stressful. That’s why we think you’ll like Storage Valet’s simplified approach to the process:
- Convenient delivery – Moving containers are delivered directly to you.
- Ideal Storage Containers – Our most popular containers are 5’ wide by 8’ deep. People love the way these make it easy to keep things organized! But if you’re looking for larger containers, 8’ x 16’ and 8’ x 20’ units are available as well
- Stress-free Packing – Pack and load the containers at your own pace, on your own schedule. Or let us refer you to a company that will pack up your containers for you.
- Easy moving – Your containers are picked up when you’re ready, kept level even when they’re full, and either delivered or shipped during a pre-determined window of time to your new location.
An organized move is the best kind of move. Use Storage Valet’s moving checklist.
Avoid Unpleasant Surprises
Storage Valet also helps alleviate some of the financial stress associated with moving. Unlike traditional moving companies, we won’t surprise you with hidden fees. You’ll get an up-front, all-inclusive price whether your move is local or long distance.
The key to a secure move is in your hands.
Once you’re finished packing your container, you lock it. And only you have the key. Once closed and locked, your belongings stay that way until they are re-opened at your new location.
3 Storage Container Sizes to Choose From
How much onsite storage do you need? Avoid paying for excess space by choosing a storage unit (or combination of storage units) from Storage Valet’s three money-saving options:
Our 5’ x 8’ containers are big enough to hold about 1 to 1-1/2 rooms’ worth of furniture and possessions, but small enough to easily fit on your driveway. Order 2 or more to keep the stuff from multiple rooms nice and organized.
Or you can choose to “go big.” You can fit about 3 to 4 rooms’ worth of stuff in each 8’ x 16’ container, and about 4 to 5 rooms’ worth in the 8’ x 20’ unit.
Whichever you choose, our amazing forklifts can place your storage units anywhere that has an 8-1/2 foot-wide opening (most of our competitors need a lot more room)—and keep it level the entire time, even when it’s full!
Moving yourself may seem like the affordable option, but you’ll pay for it in other ways.
Before you rent a truck, consider the other costs involved in a do-it-yourself move:
- Truck rental insurance
- Charges for extra days and mileage
- Hotel accommodations and meals
And don’t forget the following potential hassles:
- Dealing with possible theft and breakdowns while on the road
- Finding an available truck during peak moving times (i.e. on weekends and at the beginning and end of the month)
- Driving a big rental truck, which can be difficult if you are not used to it
- Figuring out what to do if all your belongings don’t fit in your rented truck – make multiple trips, or leave some of your stuff behind